Well.. here it is.. ::SD-Artemis pops up and yells, "And about time!":: ummm.. yeah, right.. ^^;; I've finally managed to write this blasted HTML FAQ..
You can get answers to your questions from our two experts: the first uhmm.. expert ^^;; Minako, being sort of airhead, believes in those drag-and-drop-point-and-click HTML editors. If you don't know much about HTML and don't really feel the need to learn it then she's your girl ^^ and you should talk to her.
If you consider yourself a real computer geek and think the best tool for creating web pages is vi or Windows Notepad, go and talk to our second expert, Ami. ::Tolaris gets smacked over the head by Mistress 9 for mentioning the blue bubble girl. Awwwe, come on hun.. it's not my fault people relate Ami with computers and all that high-tech technobabble stuff.. ^^;; ::
Uhmm.. don't worry if you didn't get the last paragraph.. ^^ anyway, on with the FAQ!
I want to make a WWW page but I don't know where to begin!
- Question goes here..
- And another question goes here..
- Till we run out of questions ^^
Background pic and how else can I make my page difficult to read?
- How do I make a picture as a backgound on my web pages?
- How do I make it so that my web page is just one solid color in the background without putting any kind of a gif or jpg?
I want to make my text HUGE, COLORFUL and BLINK!!
- How do I do multiple colors of text?
- How do I add scrolling text to my page?
A picture is worth thousand words.. besides, who can read nowadays?
- How do I align pictures so that one may be higher or lower than the other?
Links! Links!! Links!!! is that all the WWW is?
- How do I make a link to another page?
- How do I make a picture a link?
- How do I make it so that someone can mail me by just clicking on text?
MIDI, animated .gifs and all that bulky multimedial stuff
- How do I add MIDI music to my web page?
Back to Project HELP mainpage